In the reports, “Diseases Contracted” and “Restroom Accidents” are broken.

RoSothian
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

In the current cycle, Rowan contracted hypothermia, and then recovered. The current report only shows him recovering, “0/-1”

I flip through the reports to try and view past diseases, and every single report shows 1 Diseases Contracted, “Rowan - Hypothermia”. Likewise, Marie is the only Duplicant to have “made a mess”, and every single report says she had a Restroom Accident.

Though if I go back far enough, I find a point where Ellie contracted heat stroke. Again, it says “0/-1 Diseases Contracted”. If I go back a report further, it says “2/-1 Diseases Contracted”, but just shows Ellie.

Now, if I go forward in the reports from that point, it correctly says “0 Diseases Contracted”, but still says -1 cured.

In conclusion: It appears to accumulate when flipping backward through the reports, but not going forward.

Steps to Reproduce
Simply contract diseases or make messes in different cycles, and then review the reports.

User Feedback

Alot of stuff in the report doesn't seem to work. I just realized that making omelets don't show up on the food tracker. I'm up to 900,000 kcals in my base, but if you look at the report it shows a net of like -12,000 every day for hundreds of cycles. I only see food getting "added" when a critter dies. Maybe it's not counting the increase when you cook foods, cuz raw eggs are 0 kcals in the manual? idk.

In this pic you can see travaldo cooking omelets. He's made several this cycle (including cracking a few eggs too), but you can see 0 cals generated.

image.thumb.png.847aa9dd6b45766e594b73216fd36bc6.png

Anyway, I didn't want to make another bug report so I'm just gonna leave this info here.

Share this comment