I have two issues one with a straving Dup and another with pollution

NotenKi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

I have an issue with pollution, from Polluted O2,  it keeps mixing into a  heavy gas called CO2..  it seems to pass right thru granite walls too, if the box it open at the top the polluted O2  passes right thru the bottom of the box.  I have food in there that has been sterile since the start of the game that is no longer sterile, because of this issue..  I did get her feed by the skin of her teeth but she wouldn't take the food out of the food box. I can only assume its because of the random pollution floating around that seems to ingore gravity, it doesn't mix with other gases and yet its in the box  long after the structure was completed.

output_log.txt

Laws of gravity.sav

Steps to Reproduce
just play the game.. unitl you get to pollution. I don't know how to reproduce it but it happens every game now. I already included the logs in the report. why do you make me add them twice.. seems like a waste of time and space

User Feedback

Not enough co2 to prevent rot, you need some 1000 grams per square, 3 squares deep to achieve what you are aiming for.  The box is 2 squares tall and there is 02 at the upper square of the box causing initial rot, after that rot pile forms polluted o2 that causes faster rotting.  Not bugs just effects

Spoiler alert, lots of things going right with this base.  Mainly wanting you to look right by dupe printer at the setup of my farm so you can see one way that works for what you are wanting.

Swanky Tunnel.sav

Edited by Kabrute
added description of save file

Share this comment