hydroponics not irrigating mealwood plants

chiibi
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

I have a row of hydroponics floor tiles with water pipes running through them.  They have 5kg of water in the bay but every single mealwood is still awaiting irrigation.  The brisle blossoms are irrigated and they are in the same row with the same setup.

Steps to Reproduce
I created a new game and set it up the same way and they are still not irrigated.

User Feedback

Same row as bristle blossoms? So you are admitting you are giving mealwood the wrong type of water?

Share this comment

I have this problem with 3 pincha pepperplants that are getting polluted water but they still say "awaiting irrigation". Each pipe section has 10kg of polluted water (pipe no longer connected to vent either so the water isn't just passing through the farm tiles--which shouldn't matter anyway as the water should be absorbed into each tile anyway).

ONI-irrigation-pincha-pepperplant.png

Share this comment

if they need polluted water then yes, I did not know that.....Sorry, not a bug after all then >.<

Share this comment

I had a similar issue, I had initially pumped in the wrong kind of water and when I changed it to polluted water it still said awaiting irigation. I ended up deconing the tiles and rebuilding and it fixed it. Interestingly enough when I deconed the bugged tiles water fell onto the floor, so I would guess that each tile is holding it's own unreported supply of fluid?

Share this comment