Hydrophonics Irrigation bug

Deadbeat88
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Hi,

• For some reason, I am not getting "Excellent Yield" on my Mealwood farm
  • Irrigation does not work in most of the H-farm tiles .Only 3 bottom left are getting irrigation while others dont
  • I have tried using Bloosomberries but still getting "Good Yield" even having met all criterias

Could anyone replicate ?

Note: debug mode is enabled but not used.

2017-05-24_222424.png

2017-05-24_222433.png

2017-05-24_223351.png

2017-05-24_223415.png

2017-05-24_223421.png

2017-05-24_223441.png

2017-05-24_223501.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. place hydro farm with meal wood plant 2. meet all criteria/ achieve Excellent Yield

User Feedback

You don't have 'Ideal Temperature'.

Possibly you have clean water inside the farm tiles that prevents the contaminated water from reaching them, try 'Empty Building' on the farm tiles.

Also: posting the save with the problem makes it easier for others (users that try to help or developers on bughunt) to diagnose your problem.

Share this comment

On 5/24/2017 at 3:03 PM, Masterpintsman said:

You don't have 'Ideal Temperature'.

Possibly you have clean water inside the farm tiles that prevents the contaminated water from reaching them, try 'Empty Building' on the farm tiles.

Also: posting the save with the problem makes it easier for others (users that try to help or developers on bughunt) to diagnose your problem.

I can't seem to get my hydrophonic farm tiles to empty of the 5kg each of "water", even setting priority to 9. I guess yet another thing that has to be deconstructed and rebuilt because of bad gameplay design...

Share this comment