Hydro Senors Don't Cut Power

vonVile
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

I have 2 Hydro Senors set up to moderate the power to the Liquid Pump at my Steam Geyser. One is at the Geyser to only allow the pump to run when the water line of the Geyser can't produce liquid any higher and a secondary at the water reservoir to shut off just in case the water ever over flows. The one at the Geyser should always be off until the water reached it, but the Liquid Pump keeps running when its inactive. I was forced to put in a Switch to get the pump to stop.

Spacerock Cycle 146.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Save included.

User Feedback

Your bug report says this bug is on the Live Branch but your save says it's from build 241153, the test branch.
Therefore you're using the new hydro switch which has nothing to do with switching power off.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Risu said:

Your bug report says this bug is on the Live Branch but your save says it's from build 241153, the test branch.
Therefore you're using the new hydro switch which has nothing to do with switching power off.

The Branch I picked was an accident. I was up late, but I fixed it.

So what is the Hydro Senor used for now,  if not used to function in water?

Edited by vonVile

Share this comment

So I'm guessing that Hydro Sensors, etc. don't work with regular wire anymore and we are force to use automation. Both options should be possible. We should be able to use Hydro Sensors on wire for simple work, since they are unlocked before automation controls. When we unlock automation players can then update their system if desired.

Edited by vonVile

Share this comment