Heavi-Watt Multi-junctions don't seem to work anymore

WanderingKid
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

So I've got a design I tend to use in my bases, and it typically uses a corner of two Heavi-Watt plates somewhere.  It appears that whichever plate is the last built is now controlling where the power is allowed to go, where previously it would go to all of them.

R1Np4Ao.jpg

Deconstructing and rebuilding a plate seems to move it to the other direction for power.  In this example, the right side junction was working fine until I deconstructed and rebuilt the one towards the top.  Now that one is working fine and my right side is powerless.

Steps to Reproduce
Hook up some power and try to join a wire to two different directions of heavi watt at once.

User Feedback

I may be mistaken, but this happens all the time, and i thought its intended to behave that way. Had this setup build myself a couple of times by accident, and most of the time it would not work. So i assumed its meant to not work that way. Which would make sense after all. Put two power outlets on top of another, and it would not work, because there is no connection. You need a connection in some way.

Share this comment

Well, similar to a couple of other things that work like this, it requires you put a single spot of conduit, and it's hit or miss.  Pipes in particular.

I've had straight lines for the heavi-watt junctions cause issues for a single square, but until now a corner never caused me problems.  I have a common design I use for my bases that have used it successfully until now.

Share this comment