Graphics Failure on OS X 10.14.4

Lost Gremlin
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Dupe

On OS X version 10.14.4 white squares show up and liquids aren't shown. This doesn't happen on 10.14.3.

5ca10e518ca9c_Screenshot2019-03-31at21_00_02.thumb.png.d7e1f06c429de0a9d753db4b4a33d399.png

Steps to Reproduce
Open ONI on OS X 10.14.4 and load a game of start a new game. Look at some water.

User Feedback

I have the same problem since the IOS system updated to 10.14.4 on my Mac. There is no water (polluted or not) where the liquids are supposed to be. Over a night along with the said IOS update, my entire liquid resources are gone.

Edited by Sinem

Share this comment

Confirmed, I just updated to 10.14.4 this morning, game was working beforehand, now afterwards, no water rendering, just white squares approximately where it should be. Tried reinstall, no dice.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 2.14.07 PM.png

Share this comment

I also started encountering this issue after my macbook updated to macOS 10.14.4

I checked the system logs when encountering this issue, and was able to see this error message pertaining to an ONI file:
Failed to copy signing info for 2678, responsible for file:///Users/username/Library/Application%20Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded.app/Contents/MacOS/OxygenNotIncluded: #-67062: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-67062 "(null)"

There are also a bunch of errors related to not being able to open a file at line ### before and after the above error, all of them pertain to:

os_unix.c:42263: (2) open(/var/db/DetachedSignatures) - No such file or directory

I checked and there is no file or directory at /var/db/DetachedSignatures.

Hope this helps with this issue, I really enjoy ONI (thanks Klei!!)

Share this comment