Game Locks Up

vonVile
  • Pending

I've played the game 2 times so far and the game at a certain point just decides to lock up.

The first time I made it up to Cycle 57 when it happened. Before that the performance slowly started to become sluggish starting around Cycle 50 until finally it happened.

The second time I got to Cycle 12 when I decided the game was pretty much over, since I couldn't get to any algae because it was all either in toxic air or buried deep under pockets surrounded by water and sand. After I deleted all the saves I decided to start a new game and after I select my characters and the game created the world the game locked up again.

Steps to Reproduce
Since its random i don't know how to repeat it. Just play the game straight for 3-5 hours straight and it might happen. That's what happen the first time. I got up to Cycle 57 in one game session. Thinking about it some more I think it has to do with the game saving every cycle. That's when the lock ups seem to happen. Like I said when cycle 57 started the game locked up. When the game tried to load a new game it locked up.

User Feedback