Game giving the ALERT sound when my dupes put on an Atmo Suit. Extremely bothersome and frustrating.

FluxxyVT
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Okay so every single time that a dupe goes thru the checkpoint, it gives this emergency sound and it is extremely stressful and annoying. I do not know how to fix this except to mute the game and that does not feel like a good solution.

Also how on earth do I get my dupes to just store items in the storage bin outside the second door instead of in the ones in my main base, so they dont waste a bunch of time running back and forth?

2022-12-22 17-09-12.mkv

Steps to Reproduce

Get a dupe to walk thru the door with a suit on.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The atmosuit on that dock is priority (!!) (you probably swept it on that priority?) and every time a dupe wears it, the yellow alert goes off for a split second. You need to undock the suit in order to change its priority. It was discussed previously in this thread 

Share this comment

1 hour ago, sakura_sk said:

The atmosuit on that dock is priority (!!) (you probably swept it on that priority?) and every time a dupe wears it, the yellow alert goes off for a split second. You need to undock the suit in order to change its priority. It was discussed previously in this thread 

I have undocked the suit, put it in a bin, and redocked it to no avail.

Share this comment

23 minutes ago, FluxxyVT said:

I have undocked the suit, put it in a bin, and redocked it to no avail.

you need to change the priority for the suit. Either try to equip it to a dupe so it can show priorities on the suit's info window or sweep it so it can show its priorities and then you can turn the !! priority to something else.

In this picture, from the thread I linked above, the suit is undocked and assigned to a dupe in order for the priorities numbers to show up

alert.PNG.602cb07f3e7f6b5249a37209ffe74d88.PNG

• Like 2

Share this comment