Game crashes roughly around the same 2400+ days

Kuroshi117
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Roughly around the same, last 3 days, my save file will crash. Depending on the day, it will often crash around the same time. If it doesn't, it will inevitably crash later. It may be the critters or the items strewn on the floor or all the duplicants. I tried reducing the priority of my duplicants, or reducing urgent tasks, but the game will still eventually crash. I would like to know if the file is still salvageable, and if so, any help in how to do so, or if I would have to start all over from the beginning.

Included is my output log and dxdiag file. I don't seem to have a folder for the DMP files, and my save is 25 mb so I can't submit it through here. I can host it through Google Drive through an external link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UY3URL7_TmA4eZtyEsIOvDiNrCmhFpdW/view?usp=sharing

Either way, thank you for your time.

output_log.txt DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Open the game to any of the last 3 days. It will eventually crash, either on the same day or before the last day is over.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Kuroshi,

You need to allow access to that save file on your google drive.  If you allow downloads, I'll grab it see what happens on my computer...

Misca

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

This crash seems to be related to a Sweepy Dock. That should have been fixed in Friday's patch, but let me know if you're still encounter any problems.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment