Game crashes on load after [Game Update] - 219330

leflook
  • Branch: Live Branch Fixed

The game seems to load fine and stops at the beginning as usual, on pause.  Approximately 3 seconds after unpausing, the game just stops.  I can't do anything.  Mouse pointer moves but I can't even switch to other programs in Windows 10, this one just stays on top. 

Here are the screen shots of my crashes:

scrnshotcrash1.png

scrnshotcrash2.png

The Golden Dump.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Get to cycle 361... have dupes die regularly of starvation and be in a bit of a loopy pattern of going from starvation, to incapacited, to the rejuvenator for around 1 second and loop again and again like that until they die because others eventually get incapacited too and need that rejuvenator. I recently lowered all of my prioritizations and still had my 8s and 9s to bring down as much as possible but that shouldn't change much. Seems it's always the same characters dying fast..

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Having the same issue. I've had the game crash before but, this same type of crash just began today for me. Can't play my current or previously saved files.

Share this comment

20 minutes ago, Makarose said:

Having the same issue. I've had the game crash before but, this same type of crash just began today for me. Can't play my current or previously saved files.

Could you please upload your save file/logs?

Share this comment

Well, I'm completely new to sending bug reports so, as soon as I figure out how to, I will... Thanks.

Share this comment

There seems to be a problem loading save files where you've connected a transformer to itself. Looking into the issue.

Share this comment