Game crashes after update

Xanderpitz
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Pretty straightforward. The game will just crash at the exact same moment in the newest update. I noticed these in the output_log.txt:

[02:07:45.896] [1] [WARNING] Missing Anim: [HashedString]. You may have to run Collect Anim on the Assets prefab
[02:07:45.896] [1] [WARNING] Missing anims: HashedString
[02:07:48.197] [1] [WARNING] Clothing item cannot be equipped to assignee because they lack ClothingWearer component
[02:07:48.199] [1] [WARNING] Clothing item cannot be equipped to assignee because they lack ClothingWearer component
[02:07:48.259] [1] [WARNING] Abe is already in the process of changing equipment (equip)

and
[02:08:02.114] [1] [WARNING] Missing Anim: [HashedString]. You may have to run Collect Anim on the Assets prefab
[02:08:02.116] [1] [ERROR] Banhi Exception in: (Minion).SparkleStreaker.root.overjoyed.Exit

Definitely something up with the new overjoyed reactions. The save file is about 3-5 seconds before the crash to keep things convenient.

output_log.txt

Incel Inc..sav

Steps to Reproduce
N/A. It crashes on its own.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This same error started crashing my save:

[04:39:06.558] [1] [ERROR] Operator - Stinky 1 Exception in: (Minion).SparkleStreaker.root.overjoyed.Exit
System.NullReferenceException: 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
  at UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent[KMonoBehaviour] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at TracesExtesions.DeleteObject (UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Util.KDestroyGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject original) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at SparkleStreaker.<InitializeStates>m__1 (.Instance smi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at StateMachine`4+GenericInstance[StateMachineType,StateMachineInstanceType,MasterType,DefType].ExecuteActions (.State state, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 actions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Exception in: (Minion).SparkleStreaker.root.overjoyed.Exit
System.NullReferenceException: 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
  at UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent[KMonoBehaviour] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at TracesExtesions.DeleteObject (UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Util.KDestroyGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject original) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at SparkleStreaker.<InitializeStates>m__1 (.Instance smi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at StateMachine`4+GenericInstance[StateMachineType,StateMachineInstanceType,MasterType,DefType].ExecuteActions (.State state, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 actions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Like Xanderpitz, the error consistently occurs at the same point after loading my save.  I've attached the save in case it helps.  The error will occur towards the end of the cycle.

Tropical Paradise.sav

output_log.txt

Share this comment

This just happened to me as well - Same error in the logs (Player.log for me, on Mac OS X). Seems the sparkle streakers need an attitude adjustment :)

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

The sparkle streamer crashes should be fixed in the next update, which should be going out soon. Thanks for the report.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment