Game crashes after clicking on Resources Tab

kaitsuneko
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When I click on the Resources Tab to check what I have in my colony, the game freezes and, since the latest update, crashes Steam.  This leaves the game as a frozen overlay that I have to use Task Manager to get rid of.  Before the update the game froze for a few minutes, then shut down but Steam stayed working so I could reload without too much trouble.

Steps to Reproduce
Click the Resources Tab. That's all that I was doing that was different from anything else that doesn't crash the game. Sorry, ONI doesn't seem to have made any log files for me to upload for you.

User Feedback

I've already checked the drivers for my graphics card and according to the Intel diagnostic app that it forced me to download my drivers are up to date and working properly.

Here's the log file of the crash.

output_log.txt

Share this comment

As of the latest update with it's auto open Resources tab, I can start a new colony but cannot play any existing colonies that I've played for more than a few cycles.  When I load a saved colony it immediately freezes and crashes, even when I'm able to close the Resources tab straight away.

output_log.txt

Share this comment