game crash continued update 408920

marielea1
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

I did not find the problem on the forum so I post my concern.

I start the game from my steam account. But since the update 408920 unable to connect to the game, I have the following error message: "whoops! We're sorry, but it seems yours game has encountered an error. It's okay though - these errors are how we find and fix problems to make our game more fun for everyone. if you use the box below to submit a crash report to us, we can use this information to get the issue sorted out. "

image.png.f085141f02afff762118d53c8e0388ff.png

when i click on the bottom buttons, nothing happens.
I had mods that I uninstalled. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I still get this error message that appears.
thank you for helping me

(translated from french by google translate)

Steps to Reproduce

1) I lunch steam

2) I press play the game

3) I have the error whoops! We're sorry, but it seems yours game has encountered an error. It's okay though - these errors are how we find and fix problems to make our game more fun for everyone. if you use the box below to submit a crash report to us, we can use this information to get the issue sorted out. "

4) I uninstalled the mods

5) I restarted the game but I have the same error

6) I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled this but I have the same erros

7) plz help me :)

User Feedback

I have not played this game for some time, and when reinstalling this game i experienced the same error. I have a Oman laptop with the I7 and GTX 1050 so this is not a hardware issue. 

Share this comment

@marielea1 @cmwings If you've previously installed your mods through steamworkshop then the mod folder should be in:

Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\

Try delete those mod folders and try again to see if it works.

Share this comment

I am not sure if one drive was the issue, but I uninstalled it. I still had the error, so I went to documents\Klei and deleted Oxygen... and it recreated the folder and it is now working fine, thank you.

Share this comment