game crash, but no report screen

Moonshade
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

hello my games sometimes seems to stop but i get no crash report screen.

the process isn't visible in the in task manager any more.
steam thinks the game is still running and can't restart the game until i restart steam.

I don't know if the logfile is useful since i restarted oxygen not included once after the crash

i added my latest save file in which it happened but i generally don't get it after i restart it. and there are quite some hours between such crashes

if other files might help just give me a location and file name where i can find it

Good luck,

2017-09-26 (1).png

Luna's Bunker C20 Cycle 22.sav

Steps to Reproduce
don't know seems to happen random. It even happens when i don't play and it's on break.

User Feedback

If you load that save file, does it crash again? Is there a file that starts with "SimDLL_CRASH" in your game folder? If so, could you please upload that file?

Share this comment

if i load the same file again it doesn't crash again soon. i even try to command the dupes the same way.

I also think it only happens in relatively long gameplay sessions only at least 5 hours perhaps? To bad i can't seem to see the length of the game sessions on steam. i'll try to keep an eye on time and ram use. i have rather little knowledge of pc programming but if other things might help to do just tell me

btw it never happened during the agricultural upgrade and the disease outbreak upgrades. just this Oil preview

as for that file "SIMDLL_CRASH" I found 2 files but they have they an earlier "modifierd date" then the occurred crash which was around [16:00 27-09-2017 GMT+1] i'll add them anyway just in case.

SimDLL_CRASH_release_221865_20170710-07.41.56.dmp

SimDLL_CRASH_release_221865_20170725-13.32.30.dmp

Share this comment