Game crash at start of new cycle

DARKWOLF1694
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

when its night time and the new cycle goes to start the game crashes and i get an error message wanting me to report the bug, my computer wont screen shot but there is the save. 

The Deadly Home.sav

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce
i just was fast forwarding through the night

User Feedback

15 hours ago, AlexRou said:

Please attach the log and save files. And in the future reporting crashes for any game please do the same without prompt, there is really not enough information in saying "game crashed after nighttime" to actually help you.

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2744766-logs-and-useful-information-for-bug-reports

ok i added the files

Share this comment

It looks like the game is having trouble accessing one of your save files. Could you check if this file exists and if it is, could you try deleting it manually?

d:\Users\Owner\Documents\Klei/OxygenNotIncluded\save_files/auto_save\The Invisible Abyss Cycle 35.sav

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Cheerio said:

It looks like the game is having trouble accessing one of your save files. Could you check if this file exists and if it is, could you try deleting it manually?

d:\Users\Owner\Documents\Klei/OxygenNotIncluded\save_files/auto_save\The Invisible Abyss Cycle 35.sav

yeah it was there and i did delete it

Share this comment