Fridges not registering refrigerated

PushPlay
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Food in powered fridges getting decay rate of unrefrigerated food it looks like.  My main food supply is in powered fridges in a CO2 pit.  The game notes the food is at 1C and refrigerated, however they still have a781693384_ONI-brokenfridges.thumb.jpg.0273ef99011c3ef2ed04d2e92a65ba6d.jpg -3%/cycle decay rate under refrigerated. It seems to be decaying at a much faster rate than stated, or the decay rates got a drastic increase from before.  Did the fridges get updated this drastically?   This is killing my food supply.   Please advise.  Many thanks.

Steps to Reproduce

They are normal fridges, powered.  No mods.

I was playing the game and my food supply dropped from 3MM calories to 600k calories.  I got it to recover to ~1MM calories and noticed that the food was decaying much faster than before and I was struggling to keep up.   I investigated the fridges to see what was going on and then noticed the adjustment to the decay rates.  Okay sure -  Add that in.  However having powered fridges and a decay rate of 3% per cycle (assuming they are in a sterile atmosphere) seems excessive.   Please advise.

User Feedback

I think I figured out what was going on.

The fridges with sleet wheat at 1C are in deep freeze, while everything else seems to need to be at a lower temp to get to the same status.   it threw me for a moment.  

I'm a relatively new player and am still getting used to the number of places that info is hidden in the various menus.

PP!

Share this comment