Food Shortage Reported When There is Plenty of Food

ATOM7K
  • Pending

Just finished converting Meal Lice to Liceloaf and then deconstructed the Microbe Musher. The Food Shortage warning then popped up and would not go away. The code appears to be only checking the amount of available Meal Lice.

20170304010504_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Occurs sometimes when deleting the Microbe Musher and Food Ration box.

User Feedback

I lost the save file but was able to reproduce the bug under a new play through. This time the Field Rations are no longer being detected after Cycle 8. The map spawned with loads of Muckroot so the Field Rations were not being used up. The save file is attached however its seems that after this error occurs the food which went missing is not saved out to the file and upon loading only the food which was reported is displayed. I am not sure if the bug is that the Field Rations went missing after 8 Cycles as I believe food can expire or if the bug is actually that after they expire they are still being reported under the "Edible" section on the right. If its the case that the food expires there should be some indicator as to when the food expires perhaps a tooltip when hovering over a food item under the "Edible" section?

20170307192345_1.jpg

Factory (Food Shortage Bug).sav

Share this comment