Food Requirements broken

Automatic620
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Meep is loosing his poor little mind. His food standards (+1) where were to high for him to get consistently maybe every other meal was a +1 so was stressed out like getting a massage and he was climbing rapidly which is odd cause I have people with +2 food standards that aren't going that crazy. So I changed him to a lower job of 0 food standards to get his stress down. He is still freaking out and breaking everything even though he is meeting his food requirements. Then it goes down to 0 stress over food and is back up to 140% freaking out of about food quality in less than 1 cycle. Im gonna have to kill him I think, he just to far gone to save. :(

jobssssss.sav

Meep.png

Meep2.png

Steps to Reproduce
Play my save

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

This appears to be related to a bug where duplicants could permanently get the effects of eating something. Probably, he had a bad piece of food once and ended up stuck with it's stress penalty. That issue should be resolved, but let me know if you come across this again after the next update!

Share this comment

This is not fixed, at least in the Mac version.  I had this happen earlier in the week and it is happening today.  I have a dupe that is at +150% stress because off food requirements.  She is a 0 expectation.  I changed her to only eat +1.  Except, for the last three days, she has had 4000 of 4000 calories, with 0 calories expended.  She stays at 100% stress and just stands around puking.  Occasionally she drops to 60 and gets on the bed in the massage room.  But the 150 food item is constant and there is nothing I can do to make it so she doesn't just rise to 60.  Exiting and restarting the game cleared the 150, so I don't have a screen shot. .   

Share this comment