Food count do not match

O.n.y
  • Pending

User Feedback

I witnessed that myself too.

Note that if you save/reload, the count is correctly updated. (a lot of issues are actually fixed just by a save/reload)

Share this comment

it seems to track algie mush just fine.  This killed me today cycle 25 and didn't notice the counter in the top left .... i tend to micro manage off the total of items...   this little glitch aside you made a game with amazing promise i love it so far keep up the amazing work

Share this comment

I've just experienced the same issue.  I had only just started playing (this session) and after a few minutes, noticed the food shortage warning.  After coming to the forums to see if I had possibly just missed a game mechanic, I too can expand the 'edible' section and see that my food is there after all.

I saved and relaunched the game to see if that fixed the issue.  Sadly, it did not.  My next experiment will be to see if they'll actually eat the food that's listed even though it's registering a shortage.

I've attached both a screenshot AND a save file.

20170222003244_1.jpg

The Rustic Abyss.sav

Share this comment

Update: After reloading the game, the edible section was no longer expandable.  The duplicants never ate the food as it seemed to have vanished after the reload.  New food can be made and IS counted towards the new total.

Share this comment