Exosuit stuck in Break time

ImJonz
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

When my dupes are wearing exosuits whilst the schedule changes to Break, they will stop where they are but have the running animation playing, meaning that they can't go to the dock to leave their suit and go on breaktime, it also results in the duplicant sleeping on the ground since they can't reach their bed. I assume that they can also starve because of this.  It may or may not be because of the mechanized airlocks I've placed between the docks( with my base ) and the slime biome Im trying to explore

Loving the update so far

Steps to Reproduce
Place docks and a checkpoint pointing right on vacancy, have a dupe wear a suit, when Break comes he or she will freeze up as explained above. Im not sure if vacancy and pointing right is relevant but it's my setup.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I've seen this happen when Dupes are blocked from Break Time in Exosuits. Their animation will freeze unable to do any actions they are forced to do because I wouldn't allowed them to leave until the job was finished. Here is a pic of Otto locked in place.

20180719161332_1.thumb.jpg.d703934c8178fa0897a6ce0805f18e9d.jpg

Edited by vonVile

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

This may be fixed in the next update, specifically related to a watercooler being inaccessable.

If this issue is not fixed for you in the next update, please follow up, and attach a save file if possible to help narrow down the specific situation you're seeing.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment