Exosuit mishaps: Not hanging it up and going out without one

WanderingKid
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Ari here decided he didn't WANT to grab a suit.  There's no other way over to this area in my asteroid right now unless he fell through a farm tile.  Also, my little drunken bearded idjits  dupes keep leaving their suits on the wrong side of the checkpoint.  I keep having to re-request the suit to get someone to bring it back in.

gRNatvN.jpg

Save attached if it helps, it doesn't 'fix' on reload. 

The Clone Pit.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Exosuit Dock and a couple of lockers... and wait, it'll happen.

User Feedback

Are you sure you uploaded the right save?
Your screenshot shows "The Clone Pit" but the save is "Clone Facility".

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Risu said:

Are you sure you uploaded the right save?
Your screenshot shows "The Clone Pit" but the save is "Clone Facility".

DANGIT!  Fixing...  and Thank you.

Share this comment

Ahh there we go. They are grabbing the suits while in the process of catching breath due to the long trek through the chlorine pit.
They take off suit to do this because they assume the suit has failed.

Also you have one extra suit floating around in that exosuit station which likely isn't helping.
Can change the clearance on the checkpoint to prevent that from causing any trouble.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Risu said:

Also you have one extra suit floating around in that exosuit station which likely isn't helping.
Can change the clearance on the checkpoint to prevent that from causing any trouble.

Adding in an extra locker seems to have helped.  I'd left a spare exosuit up at the forge, so that shouldn't have been requested.  I hadn't realized they'd strip out of their suits on the way back if the distance from the lockers to the workspace was too far, so that will help me plan in the future.

Might be nice to be able to build a 'charging station' or something for deep workspaces.  Clearance should only be if they take off the suit in the base, no?

Share this comment