enable/disable not working

rampionrampage
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but a couple times now I've disabled a research station only to be unable to turn it back on. You can see here that it says it's disabled, yet my option for this is to *disable* it. If I click that, I get the option to enable... which just repeats the process. Reloading doesn't help. The only option I've seen so far is to deconstruct/reconstruct but that is getting a bit tiresome.

It doesn't happen every time, but at this point it's happened once out of a few tries with the research and advanced research stations.

I have seen people talk about mods - I don't have any. I just installed this game today.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm not sure why it's working now, but it is. Not sure how to mark this as resolved.
EDIT 2: I'm think observing that the duplicants have to turn on the station themselves, which isn't always immediate. Sorry I didn't catch that sooner!

ox-not-incl.jpg

The Plagued Paradise 3.sav

Steps to Reproduce

I simply disabled the station and tried to enable it again later.

User Feedback

Changed Status to Closed

EDIT 2: I'm think observing that the duplicants have to turn on the station themselves, which isn't always immediate. Sorry I didn't catch that sooner!

This is correct, in your screenshot there's a status item called Settings Errand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, EricKlei said:

Changed Status to Closed

This is correct, in your screenshot there's a status item called Settings Errand.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what that meant.
Otherwise, enjoying the game so far. :)

• Like 1

Share this comment