Emptying Liquid Pipe removes priorities

Dracian
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi there ! A vicious one this time.

Emptying a liquid pipe removes priorities on the emptied sections of the pipe. Screenshots so that you understand better : 20180424165321_1.thumb.jpg.dc07259ef724fa344db5a51d063c74d7.jpg

On this screenshot, as you can see, I want to destroy the leftmost pipe with Priority 9. No problem, priorities are there and can be changed.

20180424165329_1.thumb.jpg.ce53c0677e2b85a6db272f1624807599.jpg

On this screenshot, I want to destroy the middle pipe with a priority 9, however, as you can see, priorities can't be changed and most importantly, seem to be automatically set at default priority, no matter how hot you set the priority when you asked for the demolition of the pipe. In this case, Dupes are completely ignoring the middle pipe's errand.

The two pipes are completely identical save (made of Abyssalite) for one thing : the middle one was emptied (it was full of clean water) and not the leftmost one. I think this is the cause of the bug as priorities are also disabled for the Empty Pipe errand.

Cheers guys and keep up the good work ;)

Steps to Reproduce
- Build a liquid pipe - Fill it with liquid - Empty it with the Empty Pipe errand - Try to demolish it : priorities have disappeared and are set to default on this pipe section

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.