"Empty" Gas Canister or Liquid Bottle priority can only be set from "Sweep"

Red Shark
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Both Liquid Bottles and Gas Canisters can be "Emptied", dumping the contents into the surrounding environment. While this generates a chore, it does not enable the priority overlay like "sweep" will.

If you set a container to both "Sweep" and "Empty", you will be able to set the priority of the "Empty" task

Container Priority.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Mark an Oxygen canister for "Empty" 2. Note the lack of a priority overlay. 3. Mark the canister for sweeping. 4. Change the priority from 5 5. Unmark the canister for sweeping 6. Note the priority on the generated "Empty Storage" chore.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

I cannot reproduce in the exact same way OP mentions, when I set the priority when the sweeping errand is active, it only seems to affect the sweeping errand.

There does not seem to be a way to set priority for the empty errand, through the object or priority dialog.

Share this comment

On 1/5/2020 at 6:38 PM, fooperton said:

I cannot reproduce in the exact same way OP mentions, when I set the priority when the sweeping errand is active, it only seems to affect the sweeping errand.

There does not seem to be a way to set priority for the empty errand, through the object or priority dialog.

You are clicking empty first, then sweep, then changing the priority - this does not affect the empty task.

You need to click sweep, then change the priority, then empty, then cancel sweep - this will apply the new (higher) priority to the empty.

Share this comment