Electrical grills keep accumulating ingredients

yoakenashi
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

As seen by the two screenshots, the electric grills have accumulated a large amount of food. This food never gets cooked. One way to resolve this issue is to empty the storage. The duplicant will then reload the grills and a normal buffer is re-established. This only happens after a number of cycles, and I wanted to capture this before I destroy them and move the grills.

The first grill has only ever cooked barbecue and pepper bread; the second grill has only ever mushroom and gristle berry (gristle berry hasn't been cooked in a long long time, hence bristle berry does not show up in the buffer).

If I had to venture a guess, the grill never fully matches portions of ingredients together, causing these remainders to accumulate.

20190210173056_1.thumb.jpg.5d0b8ac68e1abde8f5d1946e5c0d2a19.jpg

20190210173106_1.thumb.jpg.28b4a9cd25d5d3d0c289a9dadd355256.jpg

The Incredible Space Hut.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Build a grill and let it run for 100's of cycles; save file is attached.

User Feedback

Greeting, as of the hotfix on the live branch, duplicants should be forced to deliver micro amounts. 

This seemed to be the problem I was having. One dulicant would deliver all but 98mcg of some ingredient and the whole cooking would get foo barred.

They still get confused when making initial delivers on work orders where more than one type of food, or more than three ingredients for two food items are needed.

Share this comment