Electrical engineering job doesn't increase Tinkering (as well as some other jobs as well)

Gnarmaw
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

As you can see from the picture Ada is an Electrical Engineer but she doesn't get the +2 Tinkering from it

image.png.b82ab84e2cfe9a264ba38e0369704d3e.png

You can see here that she has mastered the General Engineer for which she gets the +2 Tinkering

image.png.7295ab1ca72c8cc8962a1b58b08c931b.png

For a reference here's a Tenured Scientist, as you can see they get the +2 Learning for each job Tier

image.thumb.png.0f2448a7e0f0549aab8cb5ccd75437e9.png

And before you say it's because they have to master a job, here's Mae Tuning a Coal Generator which means she mastered the Electronic Engineer but she doesn't get the +2 Tinkering

image.png.7fb6dda7909b35fd3a0552064833e02d.pngimage.png.f067175ea618cc0b5c579d7315abb348.png

She also mastered this Mechatronics Engineer but doesn't get either of the bonuses

image.png.85441020e59f40384cf163d94790d85b.pngimage.png.82ec66d9d9f2e0792831ec8702f5977f.png

Steps to Reproduce
Have Dupe get the Electrical Enineering job, see that they don't get the skill level from it

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Try unassigning the dupe from that job(Ada from Electrical Engineer) and see if the Tinkering skill changes? I've seen that for Research assistant it does change, as you also pointed out, but the electrical engineer & mechatronics might be bugged. If it doesn't change(stay at 7), then I guess it's a bug.

Regarding the pictures - you uploaded 8 pictures, 2 of them are similar and you didn't use both, so the unused one is shown in the bottom - try deleting one of the copies(click the trash bin from the upload section) - that should remove the picture. I've also had this happen when uploading many pics. 

Share this comment

Thanks I didn't see the little trash bin icon, as for the jobs, I tried re-assigning them but it doesn't seem to have any effect, I should probably check out all the jobs to see if there's any other that's bugged

Share this comment