Duplicants stuck idling after alt+tab

Iksanier
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Irregularly outhouses make duplicants just stick around them doing nothing. Eventually they will starve to death. You can unstuck them by making them move somewhere. 

It happens irregularly and I'm not sure why. When I replace outhouses with better toilets they never stuck.

EDIT: This happens to duplicants who seemingly change activities when you alt+tab.

Steps to Reproduce
Alt-tab when a duplicant switches from one activity to another or finishes an activity. This happen to my dupes when they left outhouses most often. Also to dupes operating a manual generator.

User Feedback

Does a save of a current run count? I'm in the same game still.

Another question that I did not find on the forum. What is wrong with oil refineries. I have two of them. Well, anyways, I will send the save file and you will see. There are two refineries and operators won't operate them consistently. They stick around for a sec turn the wheel and start running away. Refineries, basically, do not work when there are two of them. With 1, everything works pretty much perfectly.

The Unstoppable Citadel.sav

Share this comment

EDIT: Ok. Dupes started completely ignoring the refinery even with priorities on only operate.

Ok. I figured out the issue. Ignore the last message. I was being dumb. 

The problem with 1 sec operating was due to the fact that oil pipe was supplying two refs simultanesouly. The refinery works fine if a single pump/pipe combo is connected to a single refinery. Otherwise it's buggy.

Share this comment