Duplicants aren't creating or applying micronutrient fertilizer, and the errand isn't even showing up.

umbra3275
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Closed

Shortly after loading the game, there are visible errands on the farm station building. However, after allowing it to run for a short time longer, the errands vanish, and duplicants who should be creating and distributing micronutrient fertilizer are instead running on manual generators. Just to hit some common bases off the bat, there are plants in the room (which is classified as a greenhouse by the game), and some of them are boosted, but not all of them. I have five duplicants trapped in the area to prevent them from getting distracted by too many other jobs, three of those dupes have Crop Tending. There is a supply of fertilizer, over 10 tons in a bin that they all have access to. None of the farm stations that they have access to have any errands queued, and none of the dupes have any farm station errands visible. I've caught them idling multiple times despite plants being unboosted. Additionally, they all have Farming as a top priority.

Additionally, though I have no idea if this issue is related, I have periodically seen a duplicant hanging around doing nothing, and when I click on them, their active errand is listed as "Test text". I figure I should mention this just in case errands are completely borked on my machine for whatever reason.

20230504100635_1.jpg

20230601001953_1.jpg

20230601002004_1.jpg

20230601002012_1.jpg

20230601002046_1.jpg

20230601002125_1.jpg

20230601002230_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Load save file, hit play, wait for a minute or two.

User Feedback

They aren't producing Micronutrient Fertilizer because the game thinks you have enough Micronutrient Fertilizer, it's just not accessible. It's in the area you marked for deconstruction to the left of the Triage Cots and locked all the doors to.

• Wavey 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, EricKlei said:

because the game thinks you have enough Micronutrient Fertilizer

And isn't that a bug if the area is inaccessible and locked?

Share this comment

Ahhh, gotcha. Thank you! I'll see if I can't move it over. Those dupes can't access it, so that does feel like a bit of a bug to me still, but I appreciate the help!

Share this comment

Changed Status to Closed

I was mistaken, the micronutrient fertilizer is accessible. The farm station is not producing an errand because there is sufficient fertilizer to meet the demands. The errand for applying the buff is found on the plants.

image.png

• Like 3

Share this comment