Duplicant base stats and traits not calculating previously earned job related completion bonuses ( without reassigning them to each job )

The Plum Gate
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

On load of the latest preview, none of the bonuses tied to job completion were being calculated ( reflected in their stats information panel ) - this can be remedied by reassigning them to the role and the walking them through each job assignment - however it's time consuming.

Additionally, the job board can only be used by one duplicant at a time - thus adding to this assignment delay.

Steps to Reproduce
Load a previous save with advanced job assignments and observe duplicant traits.

User Feedback

I find that even after "fixing" my dupes stats as mentioned above. My dupes on load still reset to only receiving the bonus for their current job.

Share this comment

On 2/3/2018 at 2:40 AM, zzKratoszz said:

I find that even after "fixing" my dupes stats as mentioned above. My dupes on load still reset to only receiving the bonus for their current job.

Bummer, I put my old colony on hold - they patched this issue in the latest build as of Monday however. So you should be good to go in advanced games.

• Like 1

Share this comment