Dupes won't leave Med-Bed to use Lavatory

FistfulOfZen
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Known Issue

Have Dupes in bed recovering from Slimelung. When their bladders get full, they don't get out of bed to go to the toilet, so they Make a Mess, even when a Lavatory is available.

Steps to Reproduce
Have a Dupe sick with Slimelung in Med-Med. Wait for them to have a full bladder.

User Feedback

@FistfulOfZen The lavatory needs to be near the med-bed for the sick duplicant to be able to use it. This is to encourage players to build a hospital area for sick duplicants.

Share this comment

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. :/ They can build, dig, get stuff to eat, and everything else, but they can't go up one flight to go to the bathroom. Also, not in the description.

Edited by FistfulOfZen
  • Like 1

Share this comment

@FistfulOfZen It tells you that food and restrooms aren't reachable from it and shows you in which area you need to place them (I agree that it isn't obvious enough though)
20170903125837_1.thumb.jpg.59a1fdba3e2f6c57b3e440d47b3d5274.jpg

Edited by Michi01

Share this comment

Yeah, I wondered what that field was. It's not in the description, though. I think it's an interesting idea that's taking things a bit too far, like it's telling me how to play the game. If I want to build a bathroom near my medical facility, then great. If I'm willing to deal with the time loss and don't want to, that's also my choice. If this is what they want to do, then stop letting Dupes run all over the place to work.

Share this comment