Dupes won't fill Solid Oxidizer Tank

meekay
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Fixed

Whenever a rocket with a Small Solid Oxidizer Tank lands, the dupes won't get tasks to refill it.

Sometimes there is a storing task that shows up but all the dupes are marked as "Invalid" (see screenshot).

The only way to trigger dupes to refill the tank is by de-selecting the Accepted Oxidizers and re-selecting, but that empties out any leftover contents.

Save and reload also fixes it, so unfortunately the attached save file might not help you right away, but you might be able to reproduce it as outlined below.

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 10.36.37 PM.png

Dorky Hospital.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Since save and reload fixes the issue, you could try taking a quick joy-ride to orbit and back with one of the two smaller rockets on screen in the attached save file -- Buena Vista or Ol' Dazzling Sol XLI.

• Big Ups 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Can support this too. I am supprised a task showed up for you. For me those are empty. Even setting it to Priority "!!" does nothing. Solution as described by Topic creator. For me it was the large Oxidizer Tank.

If the Fuel Tanks are accidentally filled with some water it can also happen that they dont fill the oxidizer tanks completely. (btw there is no way to empty it without rebuilding)

Build Windows/Steam is also affected the issue is not limited to OSX

Edited by Sergadra
Information about the System added

Share this comment

You can avoid deselecting the oxidizer by disabling/enabling the tank. It's annoying but less annoying than a yellow alert to save the oxylite.

Share this comment

Issue is still happening.  Even with an sweeper to automate the filling of the tank, it will not fill unless I deselect the oxidizer types and refill.

Edited by xcelent

Share this comment

Oof, I just came upon this bug too. It's frustrating! Even after doing a single mission it occurs. Automation doesn't work on them properly now. 

Share this comment