Dupes Vomiting into Airflow tile deletes the vomit (Spaced Out!)

Milkboy
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

As the title says the vomit is deleted by the airflow tile. The vomit surrounding the AF tile is from when the dupe vomited on the regular tile on the left, but when the dupe's vom reached the AF tile it instantly disappeared, and in the image it shows the vomit being instantly deleted before it reaches the ground.

I thought that maybe it was simply being pushed off the AF tile, but this was not the case, the mass of the surrounding puke was not increased and it did not spread.

20210119184339_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

This could be just a one time issue but this issue did not occur after I replaced the AF tiles with new ones

I really don't know what might have caused this but

Step 1: move dupe onto airflow tile

Step 2: puke

Step 3: puke deletion

User Feedback

Usually small quantities of liquid "float" above airflow tiles. Are you sure there is no puke above the AF tile? Because I can see to the right of Ada there is some (makes a drop visible left of the insulated tile). I usually check materials overlay -> liquid, where it shows it better.

Share this comment

13 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Usually small quantities of liquid "float" above airflow tiles. Are you sure there is no puke above the AF tile? Because I can see to the right of Ada there is some (makes a drop visible left of the insulated tile). I usually check materials overlay -> liquid, where it shows it better.

That's what I had thought as well, when I started a mop order it said that there was nothing to mop over the airflow tiles, with the exception of the small glob in the corner wall. my base is pretty well pressurized ( close to 1800g of oxygen though out the main dupe living areas ) could it be that the updraft pressure of the oxygen pushed the puke away from the AF tiles? I've only got around 200 hours so I'm not an expert on the game's physics yet. But also if that were the case I would think that the puke would spread  or at least gain mass on either side of the AF tiles, but that wasn't the case.

I also haven't been able to successfully replicate this since I replaces the AF tiles in question and all the others seem to be functioning properly, I have no idea lol.

• Like 1

Share this comment