Dupes unable to finish Showering

MikeLemmer
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Okay, this was from the previous build (whatever was public on June 3rd), but might still be relevant:

Somehow I made a setup where dupes would begin showering, but quit after 1 second of showering and never actually finish their shower.

I've included two save files that were having the bug.

Dual-Showering Bug.sav

Left Shower Bugged.sav

Steps to Reproduce
No idea. I constructed what I thought was a routine plumbing setup and it just broke.

User Feedback

Basically you want 2 or more pipe lengths before you connect to a bridge or it will register as block on the shower.

Btw next time take a screenshot of the piping then we dont need to load the save to see whats the problem is.

Piping

Share this comment

the flow of p water is blocking the flow of the showers. if the showers get any amount of back pressure on the out pipe the dupes stop not wanting to stand in their own filth. id recommend using valves or bridges in your set up id make the pwater main ine run under the fresh line and use bridges to connect the washrooms and showers to the p line.the bridges will accept the water from the showers without blocking the flow.

Share this comment

So, is it still a bug if it's some obscure quirk of the piping system you need to have explained to you?

Share this comment