Dupes refusing to build farm tiles

Ambaire
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

My dupes are refusing to build farm tiles that I place. If I place the farm tiles, save the game, and then reload the game, they will build all but two of the farm tiles. And they always refuse to build the same tiles.

All of the tiles have the same, default priority.

If I set the two tiles to a higher priority, the dupes suddenly realize they exist and build them.

Once the farm tiles were finally constructed, I assigned mealwood to them. The dupes fertilized all but 5, despite the fact that they have plenty of dirt to fertilize all of them. I changed the priorities to 6, and the dupes suddenly realized the plants exist, yet again.

Edit: It seems the dupes are refusing to build any farm tiles, period. I drew some abstract art with farm tile designations and the dupes ignored every single one.

The Outrageous Paradise Cycle 6.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load the attached save. Cancel the 16 farm tile designations. Place them again. Unpause. Watch as the dupes completely ignore the farm tile designations.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

Hi @Ambaire,

Thank you for the report and the save file, it really helped track this down.

The bug is due to a conflict between delivering dirt to the farm tiles vs. delivering dirt to your research stations. A fix for this bug will go out in the next update.

In the meantime, if you adjust your priorities so that Build is higher than Research on some of your dupes, then they should complete the farm build chores.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment