Dupes only Taking 40kg from pitcher pumps

Galifrey1965
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Dupes only appear to take 40kg at a time from any pitcher pumps ie water to super computer, oil to liquid drop off. Bug or working as intended?

Steps to Reproduce
Collect water from pitcher pump

User Feedback

It hasn't been happening to me, perhaps there's something else causing it. Usually they just take what they need for the errand though, unless they're supplying a bottle emptier.

Though i think for the bottle emptier, they take the loose bottles around the map, before going to the pump.

The super computer thing i can only suggest to check if there's already water stored in the building, it could just be an overzealous delivery that keeps filling up minimal drops in the building's storage.

Share this comment

Just started a new game with the latest hotfix and this is still happening, Francis John mentioned it as well on one of his series. It is happening for Algae Terrariums, Super Computer, Bottle emptier, anything that requires a liquid.

Share this comment

I had the same thing, in the current version of the DLC.

I was on "No Sweat" mode and had "Fast Workers Mode" set to on to quickly learn how to play.

Build EX158-456169-D

Hope this helps.

Share this comment

Also happening for me. Though now with dupes that are fully skilled out they carry 80kg... Same settings as DeadSprayer. I've tried installing some mods to help, but nothing seems to fix it. Been going on for several hundred cycles now. I'd turn off "fast workers mode" if that would fix it (and I could turn that off)... I wouldn't care about the super computer so much, but the bottle emptiers set to auto-bottle are far more aggravating.

On 3/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, DeadSprayer said:

I had the same thing, in the current version of the DLC.

I was on "No Sweat" mode and had "Fast Workers Mode" set to on to quickly learn how to play.

Build EX158-456169-D

Hope this helps.

Edited by Callindrill

Share this comment