Dupes do not deliver lime to refinery and do not make steel

Fenixix
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

image.thumb.png.67e624cbc7b9d64f04f08bda8f041f79.png

Encountered in both regular and sandbox mode.

Steps to Reproduce
Played normal mode and sandbox, didn't do anything fancy just built the station and it didn't work.

User Feedback

Works started from time to time, never work if you set up multi task for steel, only 1 forging should be in the task and some times they will start forging some times they not, if they not start it - you have to select your forge, cancel steel forging and start one 100kg steel forging again.

Share this comment

I have the same issue in my game, also the refined carbon is not getting delivered. The iron is delivered just fine. Rebuilding the refinery does not help, setting the priority to max does not fix this. The dupes will deliver materials for other recipes like gold or iron just fine though.

Share this comment

In the meantime I figured out that in my instance reloading the save file caused the carbon to be delivered but still no lime. Saving and reloading again then caused the lime to be delivered, the order is the finished by a dupe as it is supposed to. It seems as if only one delivery is made for every instance the file is loaded. Hope this helps.

Share this comment

Dupes act like this: they deliver iron after water fills refinery they deliver refined carbon and then never deliver lime.

Share this comment