Dupe has 671C body temperature

Gurgel
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

In the attached save, Bubbles has a body temperature of 671C. I noticed this after loading, because suddenly she had heat-stroke without any reason I could see.

I have no idea how this happened, but I had to go back to cycle 35 for a save that does not have this. Current cycle is 263 and I somehow doubt I overlooked heat-stoke for 230 cycles or so. I suspect some save-game corruption.

Game restart makes no difference. 

Note: The log-file has info I will not publicly upload, like my real name (in paths), hence dummy attached.

Steps to Reproduce

Load save, see Bubbles has completely ridiculous body temperature and does not seem to really cool down either.

t022.sav

• Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

I think this is related to a different issue I've been tracking, where hatches and other entities take on huge masses unexpectedly. In this save, Bubbles has a mass of 3030kg, which is unusual.

Be aware that the fix will not return corrupted entities to their previous size, so you'll either have to return to an earlier save once this is fixed, or will have to live with a massive Bubbles :nightmare:

Thank you for the report!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this comment

Thanks! That also explains why her temperature was changing so extremely slowly. And no problem, I was pretty much done with this colony anyways. 

Share this comment