Door permissions not being saved

yoakenashi
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Door permissions were set to restrict most duplicants from traveling up or left through these doors (three doors at center of screenshot). After saving and reloading they are now able to move through these doors. It appears that the door permissions are not being saved.

20200825162336_1.thumb.jpg.30567aabba59bcb7b62a3310704af7f8.jpg

AP-420700

UB_2.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Set permissions on door to restrict duplicant access; reload game; observe access restrictions are not followed.

User Feedback

It seems they just pass the doors diagonally. Thats a know issue. They can even pass locked doors that way. You have to make sure there is no way around the door and block them with tiles. 

Share this comment

7 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

It seems they just pass the doors diagonally. Thats a know issue. They can even pass locked doors that way. You have to make sure there is no way around the door and block them with tiles. 

Thanks, and good point. I am aware of the diagonal issue and that is why I modified my ladder the way it is. This is not the issue. The duplicants can also pass normal original doors with default permission restricted.

If I cycle the default permissions on the door they cannot pass, until I reload and then they can pass again.

Edited by yoakenashi

Share this comment