Disenfecting glitch

MrGerriffe
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Dear Klei Entertainment,

So recently, while I was playing Oxygen Not Included, I told my duplicates to build base type structures and for some reason, once the structures were built, my duplicates started to disinfect structures without me telling them to and wouldn't stop disinfecting the structures. They ignored all my commands to get away from the structures, and only 1 Duplicate was doing all the work, but later started to disinfect the other structures. The only time they would stop was when they fell asleep at dark.

Steps to Reproduce
This glitch happens when I instruct my Duplicates to build structures such as ladders, manual generators, batteries, and wires

User Feedback

I'm not sure this is the same thing, but I thought I'd post here just in case. Currently, my duplicants are trying to disinfect my pool of polluted water (which I send through the water sieve). The pool is pretty long, and they've started disinfecting the floor of the pool over making food, caring for the sick, or completing priority 9 tasks. It's crazy.

Edited by SquarelyCircle

Share this comment

I believe F9 will open the germs overlay, otherwise click the little germ ameba symbol in the UI area in the top right, you will see areas light up green, these are probably what your people are disinfecting but the real key here is a window will pop up with controls for disinfection jobs

Share this comment