Disease Clinic text shows AdvancedDoctorStationMedicalSupplies instead of just Medical Supplies

marsnz
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

image.thumb.png.753fa6e4a2b79796014a2fb343c072b4.png

Steps to Reproduce

Open the Disease Clinic with no Medical Supplies

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Sounds like when they patched the serum for clinics, it ended up bugging everything.

Do they still deliver med packs or is it straight up bugged entirely? (which is bad for me if its bugged because I just finished one map and will need to move to the next map soon, which is normally a slimelung feast because I go in RAW and make use of sick bays)

Share this comment

On 8/8/2021 at 2:54 AM, Zerohayven said:

Sounds like when they patched the serum for clinics, it ended up bugging everything.

Do they still deliver med packs or is it straight up bugged entirely? (which is bad for me if its bugged because I just finished one map and will need to move to the next map soon, which is normally a slimelung feast because I go in RAW and make use of sick bays)

Still don't know, everytime i make Medical Supplies of any kind the dupes start dying on me (usually because i start on another planet and then get distracted)

Share this comment

On 8/7/2021 at 4:54 PM, Zerohayven said:

Do they still deliver med packs or is it straight up bugged entirely?

They do!

20220330221336_1.thumb.jpg.315c0498aa6856410e39cb26aa9520dc.jpg20220330221353_1.thumb.jpg.f1d74955ae5679a83fd15b61b097e84b.jpg

I was (unduly) worried about all the sporechids on this planet and had them make some serum. The current version still has the wrong label for the missing supplies, but luckily it's just the label.

Share this comment