digging optimization

Teks
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Even I priorize the digging skill for a Dup. It do all the trip to a excavation site to dig just one block and go away leaving the rest of the job for another Dup do the same **** until finishes. In the pic below we see the bug happening and the Dup leaving the site.

How I use to do to fix?

"!" alert prioritizing the exavation. 

What I hope as a fix for this problem:

The dup high lvl of excavation clear all the blocks until the end.

image.thumb.png.65817b6e1a6bdca3bb6b633927978efb.png

Steps to Reproduce

output_log.txt

V-SNDST-C-564982269-0

User Feedback

your dupe stop dig because you not have oxygen at there , it runs to nearest source for get that and then it comes back

Share this comment

On 6/5/2021 at 7:32 PM, gabberworld said:

your dupe stop dig because you not have oxygen at there , it runs to nearest source for get that and then it comes back

Image clearly shows that the dupe still has enough breath to continue. Unless the image is unrelated to the problem, oxygen isn't the issue.

However a lot of information is missing from the report.

Does the dupe has any digging skill at all? His hat isn't indicative of his great skills, but it's cycle 790+ so anything is possible.

What task is he switching to? What does his job stack look like?

Is it a scheduling issue?

What are dupe's exact job priorities? Are there any other jobs with same or higher priority for the dupe? Because there's a system to resolve tasks with equal priority set by player, and it does prioritize some tasks over others. So even if the dupe has max digging priority, for as long as there's at least one other category with the same priority, there's a chance of switching jobs.

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Eleyvie said:

Image clearly shows that the dupe still has enough breath to continue.

as far i know it not really allow run to zero, unless if you want that you dupe die at there

there is solution for that if you want that he stay at there, make one way door that he cant escape

C02 is toxic for dupes same goes for real people

Edited by gabberworld

Share this comment