CTD when placing a hand sanitizer that requires excavation

Commander_Hurricane
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Fixed

Game crashes when placing a hand sanitizer that requires excavation. Can place a hand sanitizer that does not require excavation and will not experience a crash. This video clip recorded tonight shows how placing the 1st hand sanitizer causes no crash but the 2nd causes a crash due to requiring excavation. I also moused over the resources requiring excavation in case a specific resource type is causing the crash.

Equestria.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Tried to place a hand sanitizer in a location that would require excavation to construct it. See video in post for more info. Save file is also attached.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Follow up post that indicates the problem might be cause by something else (maybe adjacent hand sanitizers?) since I attempted to place an adjacent hand sanitizer in the position that would have required excavation in the previous video in a place that had a tile foundation and did not require any excavation. Video is included in post.

Share this comment

It appears that even non-adjacent hand sanitizers are causing a crash so I'm not really sure what is the cause of the crash now. Maybe multiple hand sanitizers? Maybe it's the material? Anyway here's another vid showing that the game still crashes building the hand sanitizer spaced 1 tile to the right.

Share this comment