Critters Wrangled into Solid Tiles

aqwsa10
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When I wrangled slicksters near a solid tile their wrangled body would teleport into a solid tile. Happened twice, didn't think much of it the first time (into Abyssalite) but I recorded it the second time (in Neutronium). See attached photo. Where I saw it happen was 1 tile to the left of where the critter is currently imbedded (the tile where the polluted dirt is sitting), the critter could only access that tile and the tile down and to the left (where the mop command is located). Not a game breaking/ruining issue, did not cause a crash or anything, just odd.

Note: There is a wrangle command on the slickster because I canceled its original wrangle that caused it to warp into the Neutronium tile

BugScreenshot2023-11-19.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Wrangle a Slickster adjacent to a solid tile. Possibly needs to be otherwise confined.

User Feedback

Just a data point: I had this happen today on the "previous update" branch, so this is not a new bug. Also a Slickster, warped into an Abyssalite tile.

Share this comment

Here I thought I was going crazy seeing 3 slicksters chilling out in neutronium.

A simple wrangle anywhere causes the slicker to be moved 1 cell to the right. Easy enough to recover from on 99% of the map, but on the right edge...

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 20.56.29.png

Share this comment