Critter Feeder Not Working Rightly And Bugged.

haty
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Critter feeder is automatically changing my choices and sometimes he picks a totally different critter making duplicants store the wrong kind of food, besides that, i think could have a way of choosing the specific material or food we want to put in there because sometimes they take all the food from a refrigerator and store in the critter feeder.

Step 1.png

Step 2.png

Step 3.png

Step 4.png

Feeder Problem.png

Steps to Reproduce
Open critter feeder interface and click on any option then close it and open it again

User Feedback

When you pick a food, if that food would feed any other critter that critter is marked.  This isn't a bug as much as an unclear, overly cumbersome interface choice.  Better to have listed Organic:Inorganic than to have done a breakdown by critter, in my opinion.

Share this comment

i think could have a way of choosing the specific material or food we want to put in there

Yes we can, by click on that small arrow on left side of critter name. Sorry if I misunderstand your problem.

Screenshot_25.png.20a8341fa817e0a30e557b89d2750295.png

Share this comment

I have a similar bug in Linux version. Some times Critter Feeder reset and show wrong food. Sometimes when planted a new feeder, it has default checkbox checked.  This happened when you use multiple critter feeders. Some times Critter Feeders reset to default food materials.  Not all but some about Ten or fifteen.  And wrong materials when animals or critters is a feeding area,

It would be good if the Critter Feeders and Storage Bins were able to determine how much individual materials would fit there. For example, 10 pounds of stone, 5 pounds of sand and so on. Now it has only a gauge that defines the whole. Which is good, but it should be improved.

Otherwise, the game is great.

Development proposal??

I'd just like a sandbox for the basic game. Not cheat. im not cheating for when playing the game. So that it would only be selectable from the development tree and could only experiment with the discovered materials in theory. For example, in your own window. Maybe save a new created blueprints and use a own construct in basic game.

Share this comment