Critter feeder lacks fried mushroom

JRup
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Pending

Title sums it up, but screenshot is included for reference. Sage hatch's identity is protected by special witness program:

782937017_Critterfeederomission.thumb.png.8cf7002917e3340346e69e81df6364c0.png

Steps to Reproduce

Try to use fried mushroom in critter feeder. Item is missing from list.

User Feedback

Do you have any fried mushroom that dupes have access to? Critter feeder doesn't have food that you haven't "discovered" yet

image.png.67505d1bd30b27206a0700e9cac2c9e2.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sanity 1

Share this comment

Hmm, I'll check it out when I get home. If so, it is most likely that the item's listing got "updated" way back when the mergedown hit. I'm still hunting storage bins that got obsidian added to their list, for example.

Share this comment

Thank you @sakura_sk!

I've just confirmed this by kicking surf n' turf off the menu for a while. Dupes will enjoy their mushroom wraps in the meantime.

I can't say I'm surprised as I'd consider this to be an old ghost from the past that's come to haunt me once more. This should've happened more than a month ago to go with the season's festivities...

So where to now? I guess this could/should be marked as a non-valid report by devs.

Share this comment

So.. the bug that still exists is that old saves don't update their "discovered" checklist and you need to find everything again somehow.. I think this has been happening to Vanilla since the MergeDown (and will probably annoy anyone continuing old saves...). It will also uncheck the "undiscovered" elements from any building that had them (storages, receivers) and select the whole category

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment