Critter crowding

Bummer88
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

I'm having issues with stables overcrowding. The critter drop off points have the correct numbers/creep types and priorities set and the stable is size 96. When I hover over the stable in room view it says there are 11 critters (you can actually see they have the cramped "debuff" when clicking critters in that stable). At the same time the drop off point might indicate that there are only 6 or 7 critters in the stable and sees no problem. 

I made sure that the small hatchlings are also added to the drop off checklist and any excess hatches are supposed to be auto-wrangled and carried to the kill room.

Steps to Reproduce
Build a stable :P

User Feedback

Eggs do count to the overcrowding debuff but are not shown on the critter drop off points ? Have you any eggs in your stable ?

It is usually the hardest part to handle as you have to pick the eggs up but can't drop them on the floor easily. If you want to figure by yourself feel free to do so. But don't forget the forum is here to help you out when you are blocked :D

If there are no eggs in your stable then this is really an issue. If you could provide a save game, someone could look into it and see if it can be solved.

@Bummer88

Edited by Christophlette

Share this comment

Derp! That was it. I'll add a conveyor to haul them off immediately. Thank you for a quick reply :)

Not sure if I should delete the thread or leave it for the next fellow;)

Edited by Bummer88

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Bummer88 said:

Derp! That was it. I'll add a conveyor to haul them off immediately. Thank you for a quick reply :)

Not sure if I should delete the thread or leave it for the next fellow;)

You're welcome ! 

Just leave it. A dev will close it as they are the only ones that can manage bug statuses. And it could help someone that is blocked the same way you are.

Don't forget the eggs must not be in a container to continue hatching... That is the tricky part.

Share this comment