Crash to desktop

AileTheAlien
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

I've got random crashes now. I've been playing the game since I bought it on Steam around Xmas time, but only yesterday started to have crashes. Not sure what's up. It's definitely reproducible, since if I reload the same savegame/auto-save, it crashes after a minute or two consistently. If I reload an earlier autosave, it usually fixes it until a couple hours later. I'm not sure if I need to do some specific behaviour, like always trying to build a water pump or ventilation pump, since when I reload, I usually am trying to re-do the progress I lost when I crashed.

Ubuntu Linux, crash log attached, savegame attached.

Player.log

ShadySandsCycle144.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load the save, and play?

User Feedback

Could you try playing the game on a development build, and send us the log after a crash? To switch to the development build, follow these steps:

- In Steam, click on Library > Games.
    - Scroll down to Oxygen Not Included.
    - Right-click and select Properties.
    - Go to the BETAS tab.
    - Enter the beta access code: oXpj7vL513RlrNkkMzSR into the text field and click 'CHECK CODE'
    - In the dropdown, select 'development_public'
    - In that same Properties window, go to the Local Files tab and press "Verify Integrity Of Game Cache."
    - Launch and play Oxygen Not Included

The development build may run slower than the regular build, so after you've sent us a log, to switch back to the regular release build, follow these steps:

- In Steam, click on Library > Games.
    - Scroll down to Oxygen Not Included.
    - Right-click and select Properties.
    - Go to the BETAS tab.
    - In the dropdown, select 'NONE - Opt out of all beta programs'
    - In that same Properties window, go to the Local Files tab and press "Verify Integrity Of Game Cache."

Share this comment