cpu problem

hasanpulat
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I open game and  my cpu very hot and use %100.

ı open other game and my cpu normal use 

ı open oxygen no ınc. use %100 cpu hot my cpu

please optimized game 

my cpu amd a8-4500m

sorry my bad speak

image.png

Steps to Reproduce
optimized game 

User Feedback

What "other game" have you tested?

INI is very, very CPU hungry. And i´m sorry, but your CPU is manufactured in 2012, 7 years ago, with now deprecated tech, and to make it worse, as a mobile version.

There is a good chance, your CPU ist just not powerful enough to run ONI smoothly.

Your CPU has a baseclock of just 1.9 GHz, which is below the recommended minimum specs. And because of your heat problem, the turbo wont apply.

Share this comment

Same here, after the launch patch, it is literally unplayable due to high cpu usage. I think there is some CPU leak for now 

Share this comment

yeah, i dunno if they added some other mechanic we haven't experienced yet (maybe new space elements at launch) but i can no longer run a video while playing ONI, maybe its a thing, i'll need to do more testing.

Share this comment

This game is unplayable for me also, it’s always been a CPU monster, but it is just unmanageable now, my fans are lifting my Mac off the ground.

I’m running the game at its very lowest setting and using the alt+ click to force the game into a low resolution when using the steam client - doesn’t matter at all, within a couple of minutes my Mac needs ice.

Please fix this Klei.

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 14.51.06.png

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 14.53.29.png

Share this comment