Consumables Menu "Messed Up"

Sasuga
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

The consumable menu cuts off options so they can't be clicked, and as it fills up with options, the columns don't line up properly, and the ones on the far right can't be accessed.

I don't know if it matters, but I play in Windowed Mode, and then make it fill my desktop/screen from there. So, it's being played in a boardered-window.

Consumables Menu Messed Up.png

Steps to Reproduce

Simply play, and open the consumable menu after you've got at least 13 items that can be consumed for it to list. Add more items to be consumed, and the problems become worse.

User Feedback

I'm realizing all the menus are a bit wonky now. I suspect it's a font and fixed size issue, but I don't know. I just know, they're wonky, and used to work just fine.

Share this comment

I'm having I think the same issue, I tried restarting and adjusting the display settings but I couldn't figure out how to get it to interact normally, a lot of the consumable options are not available. There's no way to scroll left or right and some columns are inaccessible.

Macbook Pro - OSX 11.3
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4GB

Spaced Out
Build: EX1 - 514-472345-5

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.41.09 PM.png

Edited by Nerdhat

Share this comment

I have this too and this bug is around since earlier non-spaced-out versions. and it is very annoying :-((

tried another ui-scale, another screen resolution and all I could think of, but this bug stays.

with non-spaced-out there was sometimes the ability to scroll, but this isn't the case anymore. PLEASE FIX !!

Anything I can do to help to get rid of this, please let me know !!!

anyway, great game

Share this comment